Stark

Stark

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I hope you will always happy :""D




I walked 2 hours to my ex gfs house in the rain  to tell her I loved her because someone told her that i was cheating on her.but i wasnt . im not that kind of guy . and she didnt know i was coming over , so i stand  outside  her door and started to calling her name .she opened the door and bawled her eyes out . when she saw me  her started to cry and then after ten minutes of crying she says im sorry.I ask for what and she opens the door and theres a guy there and she had a relationship with him . its okay my dear , do what you think the best , im sorry if all this time when im  with you i always make you sad , and anyway  i hope you will always happy with that guy :')

No comments:

Post a Comment